What if I told you the #1 thing you can do to improve every single system in your body is absolutely FREE?
You don’t need to buy a single thing to boost your immune system.
When I started doing this one thing, here’s what happened to me:
My skin cleared up at least 70%
Dark circles all but disappeared
I had more sustained energy all day
I ate less without trying (actually lost a few pounds accidentally)
I could think clearer & had less brain fog
Are you ready for it?
*stops to take a drink of water*
As it turns out, grannies advice to drink more water was absolutely correct.
See the thing is, in the morning when you wake up, you’re already dehydrated.
At just 5% dehydration, your energy is reduced by 25%!
Without adequate amounts of water, your brain chemicals and hormones can’t travel freely to flow where they need to flow so that you can GO where you need to go and do what you need to do.
Your body needs you to drink more water.
A few of the more critical functions in the body regulated by water include:
- removal of waste through the gastrointestinal and urinary systems,
- blood and lymph flow throughout the body,
- transfer of nutrients to the cells and the removal of toxins,
- regulation of body temperature,
- balance of hormones, and
- the cushioning and regulation of all organs, including the brain.
- In Water for Health, for Healing, for Life, Dr. Batmanghelidj writes that water normalizes the blood-manufacturing systems and “increases greatly the efficiency of the immune system in the bone marrow, where the immune system is formed.”
Dehydration, even subclinical dehydration-meaning you feel thirsty- is a breeding ground for your pathogens. It makes draining mucus and phlegm more difficult... making easier for you to get sick.
Are you convinced? Good.
So before you go to bed tonight, fill a glass of water and place it by your bed. In the morning, before your feet hit the floor, sip it down. Before the coffee or tea or whatever. Then, refill that glass after you brush your teeth. Before you shower. After hanging up your purse when you arrive back home.
Grab a free printable water tracker for a visual reminder and encouragement.
Start with the morning one, because starting your day by flooding your body with hydrations releases that brain fog, moves your blood and lymph and helps you get going on the right foot.
Make drinking water enjoyable so that it’s easier to incorporate to your day.
Are you excited to do this? I would love to hear your gameplan!
Enjoy being HYDRATED!